Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm technologically radically fabulous...

Disclaimer: My niece is just the most hilarious little kid I know. She is brilliantly persuasive and insightful...and she has an amazing voice...we'll witness all of this in the next few videos.

I have this awesome new phone that allows me to do very cool stuff such as selectively listening to voice mails rather than going through the stupid automated system (this is the only reason I actually listen to vm's now), download apps that allow me to body scan unsuspecting individuals (this isn't actually true) and find a local restaurant in the touch of a button. I can video life events and send to relative and I can teleport in the touch of a button (that part isn't true either). The only down side is that my phone is actually too advanced for me so I can't figure out how to change a video from quicktime to a program everyone can open...so I'm posting videos here on my heavily neglected blog. Please note that I am also not cool enough to figure out how to rotate the video...so if you don't want to turn your laptop/monitor sideways you can just tilt your head. but really, where would the fun in an upright video be?! If you don't think turning your computer or your head sideways is "cool" or remotely "fun" then you're lame and I'm still radically fabulously more technologically advanced than you ;)

PLUG: I also have some really great new stories from the block...a block posting is coming, and it's coming soon!...

Abby performed beautifully for Chris's birthday concert...


Here we see Abby displaying her early improv skills by impersonating a gorilla for about 1.5 minutes :) Her first animals to learn noises for in order 1.Tiger (growl) 2. Owl (whooo whooo)... Now she just loves to "trick" us with the wrong noises...



Okay...I'm out. more later

1 comment: